ALL SHOWS ARE SOLD OUT! Special Information for “She Kills Monsters” Ticket Holders:
- Entrance to the SOU Theatre Building is at 475 University Way
- Park in lot#30–above the Theatre Building-between S. Mountain Ave and University Way, for free, one hour before each performance. Park nearest University Way and enter the building from University Way.
- “She Kills Monsters” is 85 minutes with no intermission
- There is no late seating. Please allow enough time to get to the theatre from the parking lot.
- Bathrooms are located in the lobby.
- WILL CALL is located in the commons area of the Theatre Building at the OCA Box Office table.
- Pardon our dust as construction continues on the OCA at SOU Theatre Building and JPR wing.
HOW TO RUSH “She Kills Monsters”:
- Arrive one hour before curtain, check in at the Box Office table.
- You will be given a number in the order you arrived.
- If there are available seats in the theatre at curtain time, the Box Office will call your number.
- You must stay out of the lobby area if you are rushing the show. You may stay in the commons area or leave the Theatre Building and come back five minutes before curtain.
This performance could contain material that may be difficult or upsetting for some. If you are student experiencing distress, please contact Student Support and Intervention, 541-552-6223 or the Student Health and Wellness Center 541-552-6136.
Synopsis: The play recounts the story of a young woman who stumbles upon her dead sister’s Dungeons & Dragons notebook and finds herself improbably transported into a live-action version of the D & D world, where she must do battle with all manner of frightful monsters–some of her own making. Through her immersion in this high-octane fantasy, she must confront the truth of her sister’s life, as well as her own. The play asks us to consider the many ways we find truth in fiction.